Friday, 31 January 2014

Marketing for New businesses 3rd Feb 2014 workshop

The course is being run by a member of CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) Alison Jessop.

 It is aimed at business start ups / anyone thinking of becoming self employed and will serve as an introduction to marketing, highlighting the things that you should be aware of when planning a marketing strategy / finding customers / competition.

A bit about Alison: I've been working in marketing for around 10 years, and have been a Chartered Marketer the past few years. I have worked across the public, private and third sectors. I am the Group Communications and Development Manager at Family Fund, a charity that gives grants to low-income families raising disabled children. My work is extremely varied, no day is the same as I head up the entire marketing department and lead on all activity, from social media to events, fundraising and partnership development. I have worked with many small business and sole traders throughout the years, giving advice and building tailored plans with a low or no cost approach to marketing. I am a Trustee at York CVS which provides support, information and advice to small charities and volunteers across York. Outside of work, I live in East Leeds with my partner and springer spaniel dog. Currently caught in the home-making bubble of baking, interior design and textiles!


Book Free on eventbrite: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-enterprise-club-leeds-marketing-for-new-businesses-tickets-9863209124